Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Smoking is a result of complications of diabetes, with the eyes, kidney and vascular diseases related to an important factor. Unless there are........

Smoking is a result of complications of diabetes, with the eyes, kidney and vascular diseases related to an important factor. Unless there are smoking habits, or simply because of vascular obstruction and should be used for the foot amputation is very rare. Although it may not be easy to quit smoking, but in order to prevent the complications of diabetes, you may not be a better choice.

Smoking on blood glucose levels in diabetic patients the effects of
The results showed that smoking will increase the blood sugar level, so that even worse control of diabetes. Causes is likely to be a by-product of nicotine and other smoking affected the normal functioning of insulin. It will also increase the original high blood glucose levels.

Smoking on the heart of the impact of diabetes
If you are smoking and diabetes, then you will have the possibility of a higher incidence of heart disease, while deaths due to coronary artery disease more than three times the chance.

Low blood sugar levels under control will cause vasoconstriction. Smoking causes blood cells and blood vessel wall together more viscous, so that faster fat attached to the vessel wall blocking the pipeline, followed by causing heart disease and stroke. Nicotine in tobacco will increase the heart rate, breathing carbon monoxide will reduce the blood's oxygen. This means that your heart operation needs to be enhanced.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone! my name is Noah, I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR AKHIGBE that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR AKHIGBE I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother 'I love my wife' Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend or loves and family relationship.  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR AKHIGBE should contact him via E-mail: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via whatsapp +2348142454860  He also cure deadly diseases and virus with his natural herbal medicine herbs.  like
    HIV/AIDS,  HERPES,  ASTHMA,  EPILEPSY,MENINGITIS,  NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,  STROKE,  PARKINSON DISEASE,  EXTERNAL INFECTION,  CANCER,  INFLUENZA,  DIABETES,  CHRONIC DISEASE,  HEPATITIS A&B AND OTHERS. his email again:  drrealakhigbe@gmail.com                number : +2348142454860          

    ReplyDelete